Monday, June 17, 2013

My life is a map.

          I was brainstorming marketing ideas with an author friend this weekend, at another friends, book signing event (see links below)! And I realized that for me, the ultimate marketing appeal of my published works is location. (Okay, so they are published only in my mind, but they are doing quite well there and on my imaginary NYTimes, best seller list, as well!) I have been alot of places, and each has left an indelible imprint on my heart (some on my body!).  These places have become the core of me.
          So while I was admittedly slacking off from writing this weekend, when I was determined to be blogging, I made a decision. I already knew my current blogs were too long. So this one is short and sweet, like me (HA! Might want to check that sweet part via the people who live with me).
          A map to follow...the map of my heart, my life, my mind. In the mean time, read something that is not in my mind if you like!

http://www.readsuki.com/
or anything and everything at:
http://www.javierrobayoauthor.com/home.html

14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. and the long blogs continue...i must find and editor! hehe...you know you will always be my first and foremost! Cheers!

      Delete
  2. When in doubt, go short. Always works :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and yet, i never learn! *Salud*, *Cin cin* (?)

      Delete
  3. This CHEERS is compliments of CF Winn! *clink* @KRRowe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and to you as well...thanks for stopping in...i have you on my to read about list for today!

      Delete
  4. This CHEERS is compliments of CF Winn *clink*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Robbie...Are you doing book club with us? I have yet to get to you on the long, long list of reading...but you are getting closer to the top, or perhaps i am getting closer to the bottom of the list...NAH!

      Delete
  5. This CHEERS is compliments of CFWinn *clink*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm laughing...you did nothing different than the other "Cheers'er's". You just make me laugh, and want to go eat unwashed vegetables! And I repeat from above...Are you reading with us?

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks you to Chris and you, for following her lead. And the list of author's to read grows...I read fast and review slowly...but eventually I get around to it. Have a great week!

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Oh my gosh...now I am really excited...I happened upon your name via ereader (?) yesterday...and here your smiling face is on my page. Cheers to you as well. And another name to the list of "needs to be read!"

      Delete